My Realm

Goddamn UI





3:17AM and I could drown in my own dam of sleep, but rather I chose to stay up and for the very first time in my life, actually work on UI of an android app. I am not a UI guy, like at all. I have never coded any good UI and never created something aesthetic and eye pleasing. And here I am doing it for the first time. Reason, you might ask. Well, I have a deadline to meet which is a big deal because it's the private beta of Grid and I can't afford to lose on that, because there are going to be actual users and living people involved(devs are pretty much dead inside). So the app I am working on is like twitch for audio streaming and involves Grid to run offline. And this post is about little thing(s) regarding basics of UI that I learned and might help someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am on Wordpress too.|No Copyright © 2014



Powered by Blogger.